PharmaDoctor is owned by Escripts Marketing Limited, an Independent Medical Agency, registered with the Care Quality Commission. We are UK registered, with offices in London.
PharmaDoctor was set up in 2009 to provide an online doctor service for independent pharmacies. To this, we have added a new generation of clinical services including the provision of private Patient Group Directions (PGDs) and associated training, clinical and marketing support services.
Our cost-effective solutions can help pharmacies generate significant extra income, resulting in a more diversified business model with less reliance on the NHS. Our aims can be summed up as follows:
- to help pharmacies generate extra revenue
- to enable pharmacists to offer clinical services to their patients
- to provide the best training available
- to offer excellent marketing and clinical support
Our Clinical Team
Our multi-disciplinary Team is pharmacist-led, helping to ensure that our solutions are relevant to the needs of pharmacies.
- Doctor Lead: Dr Katie Geary, Director of Public Health, Ministry of Defence.
Travel Medicine lecturer on Travel medicine at Kings College, London and RAF centre for Aviation Medicine.
- Nurse Lead: Deborah Rennie, Nurse Director, Globe Trotters Travel clinics, West London.
Part of a small national team of Travel Health Nurse Advisors providing educational support in travel medicine to GP’s and Practice Nurses and the running of travel health clinics.
Meet the rest of the team
Our clients range from privately owned high street pharmacies to national chains. We aim to provide the same high standard of service to both. To date, over 3,000 pharmacists have signed up to our services.